Search This Blog

Thursday 27 May 2021

Prayer from 2Corinthians 9:15

Song

I thank you lord I thank you lord, 
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you lord, I thank you lord
I thank you Jehovah almighty


Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
2 Corinthians 9:15 KJV

Prayer

Thank you eternal rock of ages for another beautiful day

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your love that is always showered upon me

Holy one of Israel thank your divine direction upon my life always and for terminating every negative voice against me

Lord thank you for drowning my life with your love and for removing every iota of hatred directed at me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I terminate every every self loathe that wants take me away from the desires and plans of the Most High

Holy One of Israel arise over my life and glorify yourself over my plans in Jesus name

I decree over the situation worldwide it will end in praise in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for your love shed over this nation and for not allowing the workers of darkness to overrule your will

Lord concerning(mention) let me end up victorious terminate the outcome of wickedness

Holy spirit thank you for being my greatest companion and for never letting me down

Lord thank you because you have kept my household and I under your wings and we will never fall victim of any evil illness or occurrence

I decree my life is filled with his love and praise beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the love of the lord will not cease in our midst in Jesus name

*Spend time giving thanks to God over everything and everyone*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious, I am a conqueror, I will never fail or falter in any aspect. Praise will end all situations not disgrace. The word of the lord rules above every report and accusations concerning my household and I. Wherever I go, Christ goes ahead of me. His grace is filling my path daily, I live, move and have my being in Him and I will reign with Him from now even in eternity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 27th May 2021
 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...