Search This Blog

Sunday 9 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 133:2

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
And I will open up inside
You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
I will open up inside

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, Even Aaron's beard: That went down to the skirts of his garments;
Psalm 133:2 KJV

Prayer

Thank you heavenly father for this amazing day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord eternal thank you for your amazing grace upon my household and I

Abba thank you for your word that directs, reproofs and guides my paths daily

Lord thank you for the fresh oil you have poured upon my life this day

Jehovah thank you for the enabling grace to be a success in a that I do

Lord thank you for removing every deposit of the enemy from my life and household

Lord henceforth make my life and territory untouchable for the workers of iniquity

I decree I have a new life of blessings and glory in all aspects of my life

I decree the joy of the lord increases daily in all that I do

I decree I am anointed and I am unreachable for every life threatening power, diseases or infections

I decree my body is the temple of the lord so it can and will never habour any disease no matter what the name may be

I decree I am benefiting henceforth from the efficacy of the word of God

I decree my life is encountering the divine power of the most High all around

I decree no destruction can keep my life under become I am immovable as the life I live is hidden in Christ Jesus 

I decree I function according to the plans of Jehovah nothing can stop me

I decree unity over this nation and nations around the world

I cast into pit of destruction every power going around families and homes to cause sudden destruction and loss in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my latter day is greater than the former and my present day is illuminated by the word and truth that is in Christ Jesus 

I decree no weapon formed against my family and I will prosper and every tongue that rise against us in judgement is condemned

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living

I decree over the vessel used for this prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will run our race and finish well and strong in Jesus name

*Intercede for your community and nation*

*Pray in the Holy ghost or in your own understanding*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me a vessel unto His glory, I am filled with His supernatural ability and I function under His grace. My life is enveloped in His unfailing power and love my destiny is placed in the word of God. Therefore I am moving in the direction and plans of Messiah for me, greater things awaits my destiny in all areas. I will never be destroyed by known or unknown forces. Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 9th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...