Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 34:1

Song by Joe Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good


 I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1 KJV

Prayer

Mighty father I bless your name and worship your majesty

I am that I am, I thank you for another wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

King of kings arise over the situation in my life and cause a turn around of praise

Lord silence the noise and accusations of the accuser of brethren concerning my life henceforth

Spirit of the living God erase every impediment that wants to keep me stagnated in anxiety

Holy one of Israel fill my heart with more of you and less of flesh henceforth

Lord let my life always reflect your glory and presence in Jesus name

Lord destroy every encounter of delay or denial that wants to keep my life buried in uncertainty

Mighty God erase every handwriting of sadness that wants to weigh me down spiritually or physically

Everlasting king uproot the seed of loneliness that want to subject my life to depression

I decree God has not given me the spirit of fear but He has given unto me the spirit of love, power and sound mind

I decree grace is sufficient for me in all areas and I am divinely blessed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted and our household sounds of rejoicing will not depart from our abode in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

King of kings thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me; I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have strength always, I am not subjected to any form of weakness, I have supernatural ability to overcome all stagnancy. I am blessed in my going out and coming in. The lord has called me to be fruitful and multiply, therefore I will not labour in vain. New doors are opening unto me and help has risen over my desires in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 11th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...