Search This Blog

Thursday 6 May 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 54:17

Song by Fred Hammond

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
God will do what He said He would do
He's not a man that He should lie
He will come through

God will do what He said He would do
He will stand by His word
He will come through

Oh I won't be afraid of the arrows by day
From the hand of my enemy
I can stand my ground with the Lord on my side
For the snares they have set will not succeed

But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord ; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord , have spoken!
Isaiah 54:17 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and honour your majesty and give all the praise to you

Heavenly father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty saviour thank you for your word that gives me assurance in all circumstances

Holy one of Israel thank you for your power that sets free and make whole

I decree no weapon formed against me known or known physically or spiritually will prosper in Jesus name

I decree every power risen against my fulfillment in life is totally negated

I decree all negative advise, all gathering reporting evil about me known or unknown is silenced forever

I decree every record set to put me in harm's way physically or spiritually is eradicated

I decree every form of disease visible or not that wants to tamper with my life and destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree all unfavorable news and plan to keep me under the will of the enemy is exposed and destroyed in Jesus name

I decree all evil eye gazing into my life and destiny from afar against the will of God is blinded

I decree I will never be a subject to any unwanted investigation tampering with the plans of God for me

I decree  whatever I lay my hands on will prosper and all tongues that rise against me is condemned

I decree concerning this nation all evil weapon placed in position of authority against the children of God is negated

I decree over (mention) I will receive good news in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the joy of God is replacing all source of sorrow seen or unseen in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No power of hell or scheme of man will work over my destiny. My God is able to remove all impediment off my way. I will not be delayed in Jesus name. The word of God is my guiding force and my light through all my journey in life darkness will never overshadow the light of God in me because it's illuminating eternally. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 6th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...