Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 26:4

Hymn
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we'll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.
Isaiah 26:4 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour your majesty

King of glory I magnify and worship you for who you are

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life

Lord I thank you over(mention) because you will come through for me

Lord thank you because you will not allow shame to ridicule my faith in You

Lord thank you for my life and household for your word is light unto us always

Lord as I trust in you give me testimonies that will overrule the negative plans of the enemy

Lord increase my zeal to wait on you and seek your face even when it all seem impossible

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household remove every doubt that wants to limit our faith and prayer lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I trust the lord for He has the final say over my life. I will not be discouraged or dismayed because Jesus is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for. Jehovah is moving mountains off my path and causing lines to fall in pleasant places for me. I am moving higher and higher and soaring in excellence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 19th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...