Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:1-6

Song by Sinach

I'm blessed, I'm blessed
I'm blessed, I'm blessed
Oh I'm blessed
Going out, coming in. so blessed, oh I'm blessed
January, February to December, oh I'm blessed

Kings shall come to my rising
For I am favoured and graced
In all I do I shall prosper
Everything I touch shall be blessed

“If you indeed obey the Lord your God and are careful to observe all his commandments I am giving you today, the Lord your God will elevate you above all the nations of the earth. All these blessings will come to you in abundance if you obey the Lord your God: You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the field. Your children will be blessed, as well as the produce of your soil, the offspring of your livestock, the calves of your herds, and the lambs of your flocks. Your basket and your mixing bowl will be blessed. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
Deuteronomy 28:1‭-‬6 NET


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your wonderful word that enlightens and brightens my life daily

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your everlasting arm that keeps me wrapped up in your haven

Lord thank you for giving me clarity of who I am through you infallible word

I decree I am blessed in the city and at home

I decree in my going out and coming in Iam blessed in Jesus name

I decree in all I do, I will prosper and I will not suffer any loss

I decree as I obey the word of God I will get the reward of obedience in Jesus name

I decree divine upliftment is my portion all the days of my life

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by known or unknown forces

I decree my household and I are living in the blessings of the most High

I decree that my path is daily illuminated and I have new ideas that are divinely inspired

I decree I will not be at the crossroads of failure and defeat in any aspect of my life

I decree my joy is filled daily and I am overwhelmed by the divine power of God

I decree my situation is changing this moment no more delay in all aspects

I decree the kings will come to my rising and help will arise for me in all aspect of life

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world evil curses are permanently negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are moving in the light that will never go deem in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed in all areas of life, my life is illuminated by the truth of God. The word of God is causing a new dimension of change in all areas of my life. This is my season of unprecedented happenings that will birth unending testimony from generation to generation. I am glowing in the power of Christ that is manifesting in and through me. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and all tongues that rise against me in judgement is condemned. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 4th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...