Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song by Israel & the New Breed

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You, Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
Jesus You're the center
And everything revolves around You
Jesus, You

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You, Jesus Oh, Jesus

Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
Jesus You're the center
And everything revolves around You
Jesus, You

From my heart to the Heavens
Jesus be the center
It's all about You
Yes it's all about You

So Jesus, be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You Jesus, Jesus
Say His name, Jesus, Jesus


I am convinced and confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will [continue to] perfect and complete it until the day of Christ Jesus [the time of His return].
Philippians 1:6 AMP

Prayer

Abba father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are and will always be to me

Lord eternal thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies upon me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily reminds me of your promises

Lord thank you for giving me breakthrough over known or unknown challenges

Father thank you for completing what you've started concerning me and for destroying the plans of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for making my life and path victorious regardless of the hurdles in life

Lord thank you for enabling my life to dwell in your supernatural love

I decree He who began a good work in me will complete it

I decree there is no loss or shame in any aspect of my life, I am moving forward and higher

I decree divine strength and grace us released in all aspects of my life and I will never be disadvantaged

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we will always shine as light no darkness can penetrate into our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God.i am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is at the center of my life, I therefore do not live an apologetic life. Christ in me is the hope of glory. What the lord has started in me He will complete it. The presence of God cannot depart from me because in Christ I live move and have my being in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 25th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...