Search This Blog

Sunday 2 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 100:2

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

Worship the Lord with joy! Enter his presence with joyful singing!
Psalms 100:2 NET

Praye
Abba thank you for this excellent day and grace of life

Jehovah thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Prince of peace thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement in my life and all that concerns me

Heavenly father thank you for your word that you have brought to me this day as a reminder to be a true worshipper

Lord in all aspects of life never let me renounce my worship to you

Holy one of Israel fill my mouth with praises that are unending in all that I do

Jehovah eliminate every thoughts and doubts that wants to hinder my thanksgiving

Father let your word guide me this month and always never let me be guided by the falsehood of the world

Jehovah over all nations let our altar of praise be raised to you eternally 

Holy spirit welcome into my life and existence and manifest yourself in and through me always

Jehovah terminate every negative energy that wants to envelope my life in dismay henceforth

Father deliver me from all forms of blood guilt working endlessly over my destiny henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are more thank conquerors through Christ who gives us strength

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you I am that I am for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty outstretched arms of God is carrying me in all situations. He has given me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness to replace all mourning and sorrow. He has filled my heart and mouth with new songs. I will burst out in praises and worship to the king of glory because what He said concerning will manifest and can never be reversed in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 2nd May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...