Search This Blog

Saturday 8 May 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 42:8

Song by Matt Redman

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You
It's all about You, Jesus


I am the LORD : that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah 42:8 KJV


Prayer

Glorious king I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Spirit of the living God have your way in me always

Lord let my life be a sanctuary that glorifies you always

Lord under no circumstances never let me share your glory with anyone or anything

Lord increase my faith in you and take off every doubt guilt and shame

I terminate every habit of destruction that is tampering with my destiny

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the lord will take all the glory as He gives us victory over the plague

I decree concerning (mention) I will shout for joy in all areas

I decree no more delay in my journey in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household grace speaks in all aspects concerning us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sun shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of glory and destiny fulfillment. My days are filled with God's blessings and whatever I decree on earth is established according to the will of God. The lord has given me divine utterance to cast out and make whole. My destiny can't be truncated because it is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and abides under the shadow of the almighty. Grace to pursue, overtake and recover is my lot in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 8th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...