Search This Blog

Monday 3 May 2021

Prayer from Romans 8;18

Song by Martin PK

Holy spirit, Holy spirit
Holy spirit (I love you)
You guide me in all things
You guide me in all things
Holy spirit, Holy spirit
You have opened my eyes
You have opened my eyes
Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit

You see I realize
With you I need nobody
'Cause you talk to me
And you're guiding me
And to my surprise
You're more real than the air I breathe
Holy Ghost, Holy Ghost

For I consider that our present sufferings cannot even be compared to the glory that will be revealed to us.
Romans 8:18 NET

Prayer

Father in heaven I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Holy spirit thank you for your love and divine ability released upon me each day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for always guiding me in your truth

Father thank you for divine revelation in all that concerns me and for not allowing me to perish in obscurity

Lord thank you for opening a new door of greatness and breakthrough for me

I decree I will not be put to shame in any aspect of life

I decree I am victorious and unstoppable for any opposing force or decree

I decree this new month I reign and rule in majesty over every challenge seem or unseen

I decree this month nothing will be broken in my life or household divine strength has enveloped us in Jesus name

I decree new life of victory and breakthrough is my portion in all areas and I will never be a failure in Jesus name

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers and no sickness or disease can dominate my being in Jesus name

I decree, I am operating in the domain of victory and possibility henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the power of God subdues all evil plans in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, whatever we lay our hands on is blessed and we shall continue to receive good news in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I Am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the lord is upon my life, He is leading me and guiding me in all that I do. I am entrusted into the hands of the Holy spirit by Jehovah the king of kings, therefore, I will never be disadvantaged. The glory of my days are shining brighter and brighter till eternity. No darkness can prevail over my life because I carry in me the light of God, I am a visible part of the word of God because Jesus is alive in me therefore I can't live in obscurity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 3rd May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...