Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 61:1

Good Morning

Song

You are the reason why we are singing
Jehovah you are the Most High
You are the reason why we are singing
Jehovah you are the Most High
Jehovah you are the Most High
Jehovah you are the Most High God


The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isaiah 61:1 KJV


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and honour your majesty for who you are

Almighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that guides and protects me in all areas

I release my life unto you Jehovah do that which you alone are able to do henceforth

Mighty God have your way in and through me and terminate the desires of the wicked

I decree my life and that of my household is for signs and wonders in Jesus name

I uproot the plan of the enemy manifesting in any aspect of my life

I silence every tongues that rise against me in judgement in Jesus name amen

Lord eternal guide my utterance and all association I engage in in Jesus name

Lord guide my desires and never allow me to fall prey to the devices of the enemy in Jesus name

I decree any unwanted occurrence orchestrated from the pit of hell over my entire existence is destroyed in Jesus name

I terminate all accusations and accuser raising known or unknown accusations against me and my household in all aspects in Jesus name

I decree I and my household are for signs and wonders the power of God is in charge of our life henceforth

I decree my life and destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and we dwell under the shadow of the almighty

I decree my latter days are filled with wonders I excel beyond the imagination of man in all aspects of my life

I decree over this nation and nation around the world, the hands of God is causing a shift in all aspects

I decree concerning the vessel used this daily prayer all impacted it and our household we will never be put to shame

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is in me, He has appointed me for such a time as this. He has made me a pinnacle of greatness. He has destined me for superabundant blessings and supernatural occurrence. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. Greater grace of God is my portion and I will not be afraid of anything or people risen against me because I am already an overcomer, I can never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 26th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...