Search This Blog

Thursday 13 May 2021

Prayer from Psalms 22:19

Song by LMAM

You are great God so mighty Jesus
What a great God you are
What a great God you are
You are holy, so righteousness, magnificent
What a great God you are
What a great God you are

You are good you are kind
You are great
Precious Jesus 
What a great God you are

But be not thou far from me, O LORD : O my strength, haste thee to help me.
Psalm 22:19 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for your unfailing love and blessings that surrounds me each and every day

Everlasting God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life let your greatness overshadow all situations in my life

Jehovah terminate every power of stagnation and failure over my life henceforth

Precious Jesus release your overflowing presence into my existence henceforth

I decree my strength is in the lord therefore no weakness can rule over my life

Almighty God erase every delay or disruption tampering with my life in any aspects henceforth

I decree I am favoured blessed and delivered by the mighty hands of God

I decree I will not be subdued by the works of darkness in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father we lift Israel, Palestine, India and all nations of the world into your hands step into every situation, let your peace reign, let your healing flow and only your will shall prevail

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household the presence of the lord will not depart from our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The everlasting power of God rules in my life and existence henceforth. I am working and functioning in His greatness for the rest of my life. His peace that surpass all understanding fills my body souls and spirit. I am blessed in my going out and coming in because God is at my forefront, in me, beside me and right behind me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 13th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...