Search This Blog

Saturday 15 May 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:31

Song by Cassie j

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 KJV


Prayer

Lord I honour and worship your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my shield, buckler and ever present help

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me each and everyday

Father thank you for the assurance of your guidance and protection over my body, spirit and soul

Lord thank you for terminating every contending power or force working against your plans for me

Lord thank you for the victory over the plague rampaging worldwide

Lord thank you for liberty gained through the holy spirit and your word

Lord thank you for negating all opposing force or opinion against your will for me

Father thank you for renewing my mind through your word and removal of worry and doubt

Lord thank you for terminating all disturbing thoughts that wants to subject my life to works of darkness

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household because our lives is filled with your presence and testimonies abound in our midst always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is for me therefore absolutely nothing can be against me. The lord is my shield and buckler. He is my ever present help in times of need. He is in charge of my destiny and He is fine-tuning my life to bring glory to Him always. The prince of peace is working in and through me therefore I will never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 15th May 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...