Search This Blog

Monday 26 April 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 61:3

Song by Don Moen

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given
Jesus Christ, His Son

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given
Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, I am strong
Let the poor say, I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified. Isaiah 61:3 KJV

Prayer

King of glory I worship and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in and through me this day and always

Heavenly father make way for me even where it seem impossible

Lord cause divine detachment in any way my life has been attached to unpleasant happenings in Jesus name

Father in anyway the enemy want to distabilize my stand in any aspect I receive victory

I decree I am conquering in all aspects and overcoming at all fronts

I negate all plans waiting for my downfall or failure in anyway in Jesus name

I decree the freedom of God over all situations I will never be held bound by any force in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, we have victory over the plague ravaging worldwide

I destroy every antagonistic force in form of human contending with my destiny in Jesus name

I decree this week and always grace speaks for me far beyond my imagination in Jesus name

I decree I have joy overflowing and unending in all that concerns me because I am rooted in the truth of Christ

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the grace of God rules overall disgrace in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will always live a life of worship,worrying will never have a place in my life and domain. I am empowered by the supernatural power of God and His grace is forever upon my existence. I live move and have my being in Christ because He is incharge of my life forever. The power of God has replaced all ashes with beauty, I have the truth of God inside of me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 26th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...