Search This Blog

Thursday 8 April 2021

Prayer from John 10:10

Song by Todd Dulaney

Hallelujah
You have won the victory
Hallelujah
You have won it all for me

Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands we're free
By his blood, we're washed clean
Now we have the victory

The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all
He has won our freedom
Jesus has won it all
Our God is risen
He is alive
He's won the victory
He reigns on high

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
John 10:10 AMP


Prayer

Mighty God I worship you and honour your majesty

Ancient of days I give you all the praise and glory due to you alone

Abba thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Elohim thank you for your supernatural love and power released upon me daily

Father thank you for the unfailing grace that is forever abundant for me in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for disgracing the enemy and workers of iniquity

Lord thank you because you have silenced the desires of the wicked and works of flesh

Jehovah thank you for your mercy that speaks over all forms of accusations and judgement concerning me

Elyon thank you for not allowing the agenda of the wicked triumph over my household and I

Lord thank you for supernatural healing and grace to live in divine health given to me

Father thank you for not allowing me to succumb to the pressing and shaking of challenges of life

I decree I have life in abundance and nothing can steal it away from me

I decree I have victory, I live a life that is filled with the indestructible power of Christ

I decree my joy is overflowing and I am endowed with overwhelming victory in and around me

I decree concerning this nation, nations around the world and leaders in position of authority the agenda of Sheol will not stand in and through them

I decree regarding the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grace is released unto us for unending victory all around in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The incorruptible and indestructible life of God is dwelling in my spirit soul and body. The agenda of the wicked and works of darkness will never have a stand over my life. I have victory at all front I am sanctified and blessed because Jesus is working through me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 8th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...