Search This Blog

Monday 19 April 2021

Prayer from Hosea 6:6

Hymn

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet.
Or we'll walk by His side in the way.
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.


For I delight in faithfulness, not simply in sacrifice; I delight in acknowledging God, not simply in whole burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6 NET

Prayer

Heavenly father I glorify and exalt your majesty

King of glory thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for your word that teaches, reproof and directs

Lord thank you for clarity given to me through your word in my life

Lord eternal thank you for giving me a receptive heart in all areas

I come against every spirit of disobedience working endlessly over my destiny

I come against every lies from the pit of hell that want to becloud my trust in God

I decree every lie from the pit of hell will not stand over my life and household

I decree my life yields to obedience to God and His will always, even when the entire doctrine of the world is against the plans of God

I cancel every enticement from the world that is set to take me away from the path of righteousness

I decree the hand of God is upon my life and household every voice calling for blood vegeance is silenced forever

I decree as my household and I worship the lord every risen standard from the pit of hell is truncated in Jesus name

I decree I have liberty in Christ, I am not held back or held bound by known or unknown forces

I decree concerning this nation,nations around the world and all leaders that the fear of God that yields wisdom and guidance envelopes them all in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for daily prayer all impacted by it and our household that the favour of God surrounds us like never before in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessing in all areas, the grace of God is superabundant over my life and sufficient for me. My life is a reflection of His truth and His love. I will never disappoint God in any aspect. I have joy like a river, I have the peace of God that surpass all understanding of man. I am strengthened and I excel always. I have grace to be outstanding in all that I do, to the glory of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 19th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...