Search This Blog

Friday 23 April 2021

Prayer from Deuteronomy 10:17

Song

What a mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve
Angels bow before him
Heaven and Earth adore him
What a mighty God we serve

For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of Lords, the great, mighty, and awesome God who is unbiased and takes no bribe,
Deuteronomy 10:17 NET


Prayer

Almighty God I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and let your name be glorified in all I do henceforth

Father in anyway I have exalted anything above you let your mercy speak

Lord silence every power roaring endlessly over my life and existence in Jesus name

Jehovah elevate my life to the height of fulfillment in all areas

King of glory terminate all unwanted desires that may stand against your will for me

Lord grant me grace to stand for you even when the world stand against your will

Lord let me always exhibit your love and show it to everyone I come on contact with

I decree I will not die young or suffer any loss in Jesus name

I cancel every desires that will cause my spiritual life any form of damage in Jesus name

I decree my life is filled with light and every power that wants to bring darkness is subdued

I decree I am functioning in exceeding grace and my entire existence is an haven of miracles in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the lord is forever my strength and I will never be weary or tired

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the mighty outstretched arm of God is causing deliverance henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we have a new life filled with greatness and testimonies henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am Operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is glorious and mighty in all His ways. He is my source and strength, He is my light and my teacher, He is the alpha and Omega. He is the one causing great and mighty things to happen in and through me. I am filled with excitement because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Jehovah is His name and He is my father and creator. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 23rd April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...