Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Prayer from Romans 4:20

Song by Tye Tribbet


I Love you forever.
I love you forever.
I love forever, Lord. 
I Love you forever.
I love you forever.
I love forever, Lord. 

We'll worship forever.
We'll worship forever.,Lord. 
We'll worship forever.
We'll worship forever.,Lord. 


And we give...Glory to God.
Glory to God.
Glory to God Forever
Glory to God, Glory to God.
Glory to God Forever 

Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, Romans 4:20 NIV 

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Mighty God thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for the increase of your love in me and thirst to know you more

Father thank you for grace that is always seeing me through above all disgrace

Father thank you for removing all forms and roots of unbelief from my life 

Jehovah thank you for divine shield and direction in the right paths in life

Lord thank you for removing every lie from the pit of hell from my life and path

Lord thank you for not allowing me fall victim and prey of the works and workers of darkness

Father thank you for making a way for me this new season to excel and be outstanding in all that I do

Father thank you for the supernatural love given to every part of the world in this uncertain times and for victory released to us over seen or unseen plague

Lord thank you for removing all forms of limitations waging war over my progress in life

Father thank you for my household and I for your divine intervention in all situations

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for grace to overcome and remain outstanding in all our endeavour

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a product of the love of God saved by grace and sanctified by His blood. The word of God is my daily manual, the word directs me and fine tunes my path to the glory of His name. I will never be ridden by unbelief because my faith is active and never dormant. I function in divine will of God, nothing can stop me or limit His plan and purpose for me. Jehovah is alive in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 6th April 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...