Search This Blog

Monday 5 April 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 49:11

Song by Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to his side
With love & strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
Rivers in the desert
Will I see
Heaven & earth will fade
But his word will still remain
& He will do something new today


And I will make my mountains into level paths for them. The highways will be raised above the valleys.
Isaiah 49:11 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Almighty saviour thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for your superabundant grace that speaks for me daily

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that you have spoken into every situation of my life

Father thank you for your word that guides my life and gives me hope each and everyday of my life

Jehovah thank you for the new dawn of open doors you have opened unto me

Lord thank you for the ressurection power that has removed all barriers and limitations from my path

Jehovah thank you for removing all negative declaration spoken into my destiny known or unknown

Father thank you for causing a new down of breakthrough to spring forth over my life and household

Lord thank you for lifting off every weight of guilt, shame and retrogression from my life

Abba thank you for your enabling power of grace that is opening doors for me in life

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation all your promises concerning my household and I

Abba thank you for being the greatest and for allowing your truth to trump over every word spoken or not that is not your will in and around me

Mighty God thank you for daily filling me with your light that constantly makes way for me in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world for allowing your everlasting word to reign and rule in all areas beyond human comprehension

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for the power and grace to fulfill purpose that you have given unto us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the word of God in me therefore I can never walk or work in the lies of the enemy. The word of God is truth and life. I have the life giving hands of God resting over my being and directing my path each and everyday. The word of God sets me apart for His wonderful work. I do not just exist in this world, I live a purposeful life in Christ Jesus. Because Jesus lives, I live. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 5th April 2021

Happy Easter Monday


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...