Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Prayer from Luke 15:4-5

Song by Chris Morgan

Yahweh Yahweh
Where would I be If not for You?
That’s why I sing
Yahweh Yahweh
I worship you (3x)

There is nothing
There is no one like You
Awimayeun(the one who says and it is)
There is nothing
There is no one like You

My everlasting song oo
You never let me go
You never let me down

Yahweh Yahweh
Where would I be If not for You?
That’s why I sing
Yahweh Yahweh
I worship you (3x)

Egadu nu Jehovah yorw
 (God's blessings abound)
Ega-oma lelohi ee
(where His presence dwells)


“Suppose someone among you had one hundred sheep and lost one of them. Wouldn’t he leave the other ninety-nine in the pasture and search for the lost one until he finds it? And when he finds it, he is thrilled and places it on his shoulders.
Luke 15:4‭-‬5 CEB

Prayer

Abba father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for directing my path in your will

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your divine purpose in life

Ancient of days thank you for making me a priest king in every aspect

Lord I commit many that are yet to know you unto your hands let them have an encounter with you

Today lord use me as a master piece that draws souls to your kingdom and depopulate hell in Jesus name

Abba never let me shift my focus on the eternal blessings and heavenly treasure for this perishing world

Father erase every authority that stands against your authority in my life, family, nation and nations around the world

 I decree I walk and function in divine verities beyond imagination of men

Lord for as many at the verge of quiting on life and suicidal today fill their lives with your divine embrace

I destroy every lies of the enemy causing souls to feel left out and rejected from their maker's plan

I decree all opposing authority against the authority of God in and around me is negated

I decree the favour of God surrounds all that concerns me henceforth

Lord for as many condemned by the system of this world, isolated from your truth,today visit them with your light and truth and take them out of darkness

I decree concerning all children connected to me in life they are filled with the truth and fear of God

I lift the body of Christ worldwide unto you lord, uphold the church and terminate all agenda of the enemy against the church

Lord Iift the souls of all that dwell in this community unto you fill them with your fear and truth like never before

I silence every unhealthy spiritual noise causing any form of distraction in my life against the will of God

Father use me as part of the end time army and through my life let souls be won and lives change to the glory of your name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we will never relent or renounce our walk and faith in Christ Jesus

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have Zoe life,a life of glory, incorruptible by the world and power of darkness. I have the indestructible life because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am filled with supernatural power of God. I live Intentionally,my time in life is guarded and guided by Christ. I am favoured, blessed and opportuned by God almighty. Greater things are spoken of me because I am a joint heir with Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 23rd March 2021

 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...