Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Prayer from Matthew 16:12

Song

I need Thee, O I need Thee
Every hour I need Thee
O bless me now, my Savior
I come to Thee

Then they discerned that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
Matthew 16:12 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word and the clarity and understanding it gives to my soul

Abba thank you for your unfailing grace and blessings released into my life you deserve my worship

I rid myself off all wrong teachings and doctrines that's against the precepts of God

I decree henceforth the truth of Christ dwells inside of me beyond the comprehension of man

I cancel all teachings that has put me in the path God hasn't ordained for me

I decree henceforth Jesus is my teacher and the word of God remains my manual and guide

I destroy all negative desires appropriating glory to dictates of man in my life

I decree I am sanctified and blessed enormously with the power of the Holy Spirit

I decree my life is endowed with divine truth therefore I will not wallow or perish in the unknown in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, divine intervention is enveloping all situations

I decree over all in position of authority and leadership, they receive divine clarity in all they do in Jesus name

I commit all law and decision makers for this nation into the hands of God, they will be filled with the fear and truth of God

I cancel every authority from the kingdom of darkness that wants to mislead and cause confusion in Jesus name

I decree my life and that of my household is hidden in the secret place of The Most High God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, divine wisdom and strength is our portion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the fear of God in me daily, His fear directs me to live according to His will. His fear has lifted His truth above lies and dictates of the kingdom of darkness and this world. My destiny is forever hidden in Christ and His power subdues all powers that are contrary to His will. I have divine understanding and ability. I have joy like a river inside of me flowing through my entire existence because Christ is incharge of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 17th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...