Search This Blog

Sunday 21 March 2021

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Song by Keith Green

There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done



In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV



Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty

Blessed Jesus thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for divine strength and enablement given to me each day

Abba thank you for your supernatural and unfailing love for me

Lord thank you for the beginning of a new dawn of breakthrough in my life

Lord thank you for granting me divine victory in all aspect of my life

Lord thank you for the supernatural power that sets me free and above all adversaries daily

Lord thank you for divine health and total healing released into my body, soul and spirit

Lord thank you for ordering my steps and guiding my path to position of destiny fulfillment

Father thank you for this nation for only allowing your plans to stand

Lord thank you for the lives of leaders in all office of authority for installing your fear and truth in them

Lord thank you for shelter and divine provision far beyond my reasoning

Lord thank you for dividing and destroying all evil machinations against my household and I

Father thank you for increasing my gaze on making heaven at last and not being carried away by the perishing world

Holy spirit thank you for always giving me insights into things and being my best companion

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and her household for daily loading our lives with divine benefits

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you blessed redeemer for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of  God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace and presence of God speaks over my life and entire existence. The peace of God rules above all unrest and I am never a candidate of sorrow. My life is filled with gratitude each day because the blessed redeemer is moving mountains and levelling all valley that comes my way. Jehovah is alive in me and I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️  21st March 2021
 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...