Search This Blog

Monday 15 March 2021

Prayer from Ephesians 1:3

Song by by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

Here's my worship, All of my worship
Receive my worship, All of my worship
Here's my worship, All of my worship
Receive my worship, All of my worship

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me

You Lord, You are worthy
May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm! Ephesians 1:3 AMPC

Prayer

Mighty God I worship and honour your majesty for who are to me

King of kings have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father have your way in me and glorify yourself over all that concerns me

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the spiritual blessings that you have endowed my life with

I decree the word of God fills my existence henceforth and I will never be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord eternal in all that I do let it be evidence that I serve a living God

I decree total liberty from coercing  power against the will of God for my life in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be enveloped by any unfortunate occurrence in Jesus name

I cancel every risen opposition over my destiny known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my life is not susceptible to any sickness or disease known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my life is existing under divine and everlasting light of Christ, darkness will have no place in and around me

I decree worrying will not replace worship in my life in Jesus name

I decree over (mention) it will end in praise because it's my season of change to the glory of God

I decree over all my expectations I will testify to the goodness of God over them all in Jesus name

I decree I will not fall victim of any evil known or unknown in Jesus name amen

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the will of God will trump over the dictates of men in Jesus name

I decree concerning those in position of authority and all office of leadership that fear and truth of God will dominate their lives in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for daily prayer all impacted by it and our household new doors of opportunity and testimony is opened unto us in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is working for me,the word is increasing my faith and capabilities in Christ. My life will never be stranded, I will never be put to shame. The promises of God over my life will never be delayed. My season of victorious change is now. I decree the hand of God fills the earth all over and divine change is taking place to the glory of His name, the presence of Messiah manifests in and through me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 15th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...