Search This Blog

Monday 29 March 2021

Prayer from James 2:13

Song

Be thou exalted oh lord above all the heaven
Be thou exalted oh lord above the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth
Let your glory be above all the earth



For to him who has shown no mercy the judgment [will be] merciless, but mercy [full of glad confidence] exults victoriously over judgment.
James 2:13 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and honour your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you forgiveness and your tender mercies over my life

Lord thank you for your word that directs me always

Lord thank you for the understanding to serve you with all that I have and I am

Holy spirit have your way in me and prove yourself great over all that concerns me

Father in anyway judgement has risen against me, let your mercy speak for me

Lord terminate evil gathering of judgement over my destiny

Father concerning my life  let your mercy speak for us in all areas

Jehovah erase every spiritual accusations that wants to taints my spiritual or physical life

Father order my steps and guide my path away from any blood guilt

Lord uproot every seed of backwardness sown into my destiny and household

Holy spirit reveal to me that which I need to do in order not to end up in eternal condemnation

I decree over my children every evil voice calling for judgement over their lives and destiny is terminated

I decree there is no suffering or delay over my life and existence in Jesus name

I decree over all children connected to me they will never become candidate of any accident, incidents or untimely death in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the grace of God speaks over them all in Jesus name

**Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God envelopes my life. I am not a candidate of negative judgement or accusations. Jehovah is in charge of my life always. I will never be the prey of workers of darkness. All negative accusations and voice is silenced. I am blessed favoured and established by His grace. I will never be disgraced or disadvantaged in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 29th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...