Search This Blog

Monday 22 March 2021

Prayer from Hosea 4:6

Song by Jonathan Nelson

In the journey of life
There are winding roads
Mountains high and valleys low
Though the road ahead may be unknown
I'm still focus on the prize that worth pressing for

I will be what you called me to be
I say Yes,
Lord I agree
My desire, passionately
Is to be what you called me to be
That's what I'll be

All road sign read destiny
I'll follow where ever you lead
Nothing can hinder me
For the prize is all I see
I see

I will be what you called me to be
I say Yes,
Lord I agree
My desire, passionately
Is to be what you called me to be
That's what I'll be

My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. Since you have rejected knowledge, so I will reject you from serving me as a priest. Since you have forgotten the Instruction of your God, so also I will forget your children.
Hosea 4:6 CEB


Prayer

Ancient  of days I worship and magnify your name for who you are to me

Mighty man in battle thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Elshadai thank you for your love for me that is evident in each and every aspect of my life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree my life will fulfill the purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decree this community and nations will function in the truth of God henceforth

I come against every war, rumour of war, mass killings and death in and around this nation

I cancel every evil agenda to terminate destroy and trump over souls and destinies against the will of God

I decree concerning those in position of leadership and authority in this nation, they are filled with the fear of God

I decree divine guidance that doesn't lead to destruction or wrath of God is instilled into the hearts of all leaders

I lift all spiritual leaders before the almighty God and I pray that the fear of God is increasing daily in them

I commit many who are in position of leadership and abusing the power that they receive the touch of God and amend their ways

I pray for this nation and nations around the world they will fulfill their purpose no evil agenda will trump the agenda of God in any aspect

I pray over the economy of this nation, it receives newness and breakthrough at all front

I decree over children of all ages they are instilled with the fear of God and they are battle axes in the hands of the Most High

I command every authority working against the will of God to be rendered futile henceforth

I decree my life will always be light in this world and through me destinies will be changed and souls will turn to God

I decree the joy of God replace all forms of sadness or sorrow orchestrated from the pit of hell regarding me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, there will be no sudden death spiritually or physically we will fullfill our purpose here on earth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live to fulfill purpose. I will not perish with this world because I am the light of the world. The faith I have in Christ increases daily because I serve a living God. The word of God sustains me and bless me all around. The grace of God is superabundant over me beyond the imagination of man. I am a blessing in all aspects and I will be what God has called me to be in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 22nd March 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...