Search This Blog

Thursday 25 March 2021

Prayer from Matthew 4:4

Sing by Mauro See

Here we've come to worship You
And praise Your Holy Name
There is no one like You Lord
You're deserving of all our praise

 
Ibuchimo ooo, ibuchim 
(You're God all by Yourself)
Ibuchimo ooo, onyejemonu ooo
 (You're the God I make my boast in, Lord)
Nani gi bu chimo ooo, onyewenmo (Onyewenmo, the owner of my life)
Nani gi bu chimo ooo, onyewenmo
 (The owner of my soul)


But Jesus told him, “No! The Scriptures say, ‘People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ ”
Matthew 4:4 NLT

Prayer

Father thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Glorious God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that gives me directions each day of my life

Heavenly father thank you for the strength your word release into me 

Lord you are my king forever continue to reign inside of me 

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and forever

Lord eternal in your mercy, guide all that I do and let your favour overshadow me

Lord increase your capacity in me so that I will not fall prey of the desires of the wicked

Abba never let me depend on my knowledge or wisdom alone but be guided and directed by your word and divine wisdom

Glorious king in anyway the enemy of my soul wants to entice me with the world and it's benefits grant me boldness and grace to overcome victoriously

I decree I will never fall prey of the advise and admonition from the kingdom of darknes in Jesus name

I decree my hope is daily risen because Christ works in and through me

I decree I depend on the word of God always and never my ability

Lord you are the bread of life never let me fall into the tricks of the enemy for the bread of sorrow

Father concerning the economy of this nation and nations around the world let your healing that births overflow rests upon it

Jehovah erase every opposing desires of the wicked militating against the will and purpose of God in all aspects of my life

Father replace all areas my life is affected by worry with worship and praise to you

Lord according to your word when the enemy comes like a flood into my life raise standard against them

Father in anyway my life is ridden by opposition give me divine victory and breakthrough all around

Father I lift the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household unto you, direct us and continuously have your way in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my daily bread, because the lord Himself is the bread of life. He fills me each and everyday making my life an haven of His divine power and disgracing the penetration of the kingdom of darkness. The Prince of Peace is working over my existence and I will never become a machinery in the hands of the enemy. Christ in me the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 25th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...