Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Prayer from Psalms 86:11

Song by Travis Greene

Here for You Lord
Desperate for more
Hearts filled with praise
Take over this place and
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way

We are desperate
We are waiting for You Lord
Have Your way

Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way
Have Your way

Great Jehovah
The Ruler of everything
Our defender
You are the most high King
God You reign
The Ruler of everything
God You reign
You are the most high King

Teach me Your way, O Lord, that I may walk and live in Your truth; direct and unite my heart [solely, reverently] to fear and honor Your name. 
Psalm 86:11 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I magnify and honour your name for who you are to me

Great king thank you for this blessed and awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit have your way in and through me henceforth

Father take control over all that I do or will do in life beyond my human understanding

Father remove every distraction and attractions of the enemy working against my focus on you

Almighty God henceforth let my life heed to your divine direction even when it's humanly impossible

Great God over this nation and nations around the world have your way and take off the evil report world wide

Father order my steps and that of my household always, never let us be victims of kidnappers, ritualist or any criminal activities

I decree the presence of God is evident and known in me as I dwell in His will forever

I decree I will never wander off the path of divine direction and eternal bliss in Jesus name

I decree my heart is daily filled with reverent and fear for God above any other thing

I decree the Holy spirit remains my companion and teacher

I decree my life will never experience any void that can't be filled by the spirit of the living God

Mighty God over the body of Christ worldwide have your way and put an end to all wrong teaching that leads souls into destruction

Lord almighty fill my life with your righteousness and crown me with your daily grace 

I decree my life will always effect changes as the Holy spirit takes preeminence over my life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will never abuse the presence of God in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the Lord fills my body, soul and spirit. My life has no void because God lives inside of me. My path is directed daily by Messiah and I am lifted daily by His divine strength. I do not dwell in any form of obscurity or darkness because I am the light of the world. I am a city built on the hill that can't be hidden. I am a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar person, called out of darkness into the marvelous light of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 10th March 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...