Search This Blog

Thursday 4 March 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 4:23

Song by Sinach

You call me by name
You gave me your word
And it's burning inside of my heart
I'm ready to go
With faith in my heart
Wherever you lead

I live for you, Jesus
I glorify, Jesus
I shout your faith, Jesus
I'm totally committed to you

I speak of your love
I sing of your grace
So the whole world will know your name
I'm ready to go
Announcing Your mercy and your faithfulness

I live for you, Jesus
I glorify, Jesus
I shout your faith, Jesus
I'm totally committed to you

No depth, no height, nor anything
Shall separate me, shall separate me
No trouble, trial, persecution
Shall separate me from your love


Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Proverbs 4:23 KJV

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship your majesty and give you praise

Eternal rock of ages I honour you for who you are and what you do

Master of the universe thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I receive grace to function in the will of God henceforth

I terminate every thoughts that wants to keep me away from the plans of God

I erase all destiny tampering power working against my life in any way

I decree my heart is guided by the word of God and my thought is secured in His will

I decree my life is filled with His truth at all times

I decree no thoughts contrary to the will of God can stay in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I terminate all unwanted power creating chaos  in and around me

Abba I lift all leaders in all capacity in life unto you direct their plans and take control over their mindset

Father purge out of me whatever will not make me rapturable when you return to take the saints home

Lord remove all distortion in my sight and whatever will stop my focus on eternity henceforth

I uproot all seed of doubt from my mind henceforth

I destroy all joy terminating situation set over my destiny henceforth

I decree I overcome and succeed in all I do beyond the imagination of man

I take control henceforth over all that has taken me away from the will of God, I subject them under the leading of the Holy Spirit

I decree whatever I lay my hands on I prosper in them in Jesus name

Father I lift the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household unto you, guide us and our mind in the right direction to the glory of your name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God leads me each and everyday. I am inspired by His word. My life is a channel of evangelism of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I do not fail or falter in the will of God. I am empowered and enlightened by the spirit of the living God. His grace is sufficient for me always. My destiny cannot be truncated by known or unknown forces, Jesus is alive working in and through me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 4th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...