Search This Blog

Friday 19 March 2021

Prayer from Psalms 50:1-3

Song

You are the Mighty God
The Great I am
Hallelujah hallelujah
You are the Mighty God
The Great I am
Hallelujah hallelujah


THE MIGHTY One, God, the Lord, speaks and calls the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth. Our God comes and does not keep silence; a fire devours before Him, and round about Him a mighty tempest rages.
Psalm 50:1‭-‬3 AMPC


Prayer

Elohim I worship you and give all glory due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for your word sent to me each day to guide me and keep me in faith

Lord thank you for divine direction and provision released upon me

Abba thank you for your supernatural ability inside of me that is keeping me above all life challenges

Father you are the consuming fire, thank you consuming every unwanted situation in and around me

Abba thank you for destroying the desires of workers of iniquity in and around me

Lord over all situation that human are ridiculing your existence in my life prove yourself great

Holy spirit terminate every desires of the wicked set to put my life in jeopardy

Abba concerning (mention) let your consuming fire consume whatever isn't of you in Jesus name

Glorious father terminate every exalted altar of destruction erected against your will for this nation and nations around the world

I decree I will never be a candidate or victim of retrogression in any aspect of my life

I uproot every sown seed of backwardness or limitation knowingly or unknowingly in my life in Jesus name

I destroy every power working to hinder my progress against the will of God in Jesus name

I decree I am successful and always able to excel in all that I do

I decree no challenge risen or not risen will limit my glory or the manifestation of God's promises for me and my household

I decree concerning people in position of authority over this nation and nations around the world they are filled with the direction of God and all their decisions henceforth will be to the glory of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are saved, sanctified and kept in the secret place of God almighty

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessing to behold. The mighty outstretched arm of God has delivered me from the pit of darkness. My life is a living testimony each and every day. Nothing can stop or hinder me from fulfilling purpose of creation in all aspect of my life. I am moving higher and strengthened daily by the power of the Holy Spirit, the grace of God is sufficient for me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 19th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...