Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Prayer from Genesis 18:13-14

Song by Joe Praize 

I serve a God who is powerful eh
Hallelujah eh
I serve a God who is mighty
Yoh yoh yoh
This God is a good God
Hallelujah eh
You can call him a miracle
Miracle papa


And the Lord asked Abraham, Why did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I really bear a child when I am so old? Is anything too hard or too wonderful for the Lord? At the appointed time, when the season [for her delivery] comes around, I will return to you and Sarah shall have borne a son. 
Genesis 18:13‭-‬14 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty saviour you never fail I worship you my father

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify your name and give all praise to you for who you are to me

Jehovah thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the assurance your word gives to me each and everyday

Abba thank you for you are the miracle worker who is never consumed by life challenges

Abba thank you for making all impossible situation possible you deserve my praise

I decree I will not be destroyed by the weight of any life challenge in Jesus name

I decree whatever had seem impossible in the past henceforth is becoming possible in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am overcoming all challenges with success and victory because my father is the miracle working God

I decree grace is released upon me and all disgrace is permanently terminated

I decree my life is endowed with glory of God each and everyday of my life

I decree I am an overcomer, I will never be a victim in any situation in Jesus name

I decree in anyway I have been written off, today God is rewriting my story to the glory of His name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world, all that has been said to be impossible, the hand of God is turning things around and making a way where there seems to be no way

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are living a life of victory through Christ Jesus always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is released unto me at all times to effect divine change in and around me. My life is a life of possibilities nothing is impossible for me. Protocols are broken for my sake because I serve the unchangeable changer who cause situation to work always for my good. I am blessed and highly favoured. Wherever I go, wherever my name is mentioned the spirit of God advocates for me because I am a child of the living God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 9th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...