Search This Blog

Sunday 7 March 2021

Prayer from Psalms 91:1-2

Song by Sinach

All I see is You
As I worship and adore You
I yield myself to You
This is where I want to be
In Your presence oh God

As I listen for Your voice
You refresh my soul my spirit
I yield myself to You
This is where I want to be
In Your presence oh God

I loose myself soar on high like an eagle
As You carry me, with the wind of your spirit
I loose myself soar on high like an eagle
As You carry me with the wind of your spirit
You're in control 

HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
Psalm 91:1‭-‬2 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for having your way in and through me and for glorifying yourself over my existence

Father thank you for your word that release light always unto my path and being

Spirit of the living God thank you for terminating every fear that wants to ridicule the existence and power of faith in me

Jehovah thank you for elevating my life to the level you want it to be

Father let me always see you in all that I do and never let my gaze be shifted away from you

Lord destroy every unwanted occurrence planned from the kingdom of darkness over my life

My lord and my God destroy all self destructive and faith sabotaging thoughts or deeds in all aspects of my life

Father keep me and my household in your secret place and keep us hidden under your shadow always

Mighty God turn around all unwanted news that is crawling their way into my existence henceforth

I decree I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance, I am a victor always

I decree my light and purpose will not be darkened by any force in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will live a purposeful and fulfilling lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I see the power of God working mightily over my life. his grace is setting my pace in life in the direction God wants it. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty daily. Therefore, I am not susceptible to any form of harm because the power of Christ in me subdue all unwanted power. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 7th March 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...