Search This Blog

Sunday 14 March 2021

Prayer from Exodus 3:14

Song by James Fortune

I have everything I need
I have everything I need
I have everything I need
The great I am provides for me
The great I am provides for me

I have everything I need
I have everything I need
I have everything I need
The great I am provides for me
The great I am provides for me

You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
The great I am provides for me
The great I am provides for me

The great I am, that I am
Is everything, that I need
The great I am, that I am
Is more than enough for me

You're whoever I need you to be
You're the I am, You are
You're whoever I need you to be
You're the I am, You are
You're whoever I need you to be
You're the I am, You are

You're the I am, You are
You're the I am, You are
You're the I am, You are
You are the I am, You are


And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you!
Exodus 3:14 AMPC

Prayer

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Thank you eternal father for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your love that is daily outpoured into my life

Father thank you the confidence your name and your word instills in me each and everyday

Lord thank you because every situation before me now  is turning around to the glory of your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the finished work on Calvary that is taking me higher and further always

I decree my life is experiencing divine intervention in all areas in Jesus mighty name

Mighty God terminate every opposing thoughts working against your seed in my life

I decree I am empowered to excel and be outstanding in Jesus name

Father I lift all mothers worldwide into your holy hand shield them under your protective arms

Lord in your mercy let every plan for mother to weep over their seed be permanently negated and disgraced in Jesus name

Lord for all aspiring mothers fill them with joy and meet them at the point of their needs in Jesus name

Father I commit all pregnant mothers into your hands deliver  them safely and terminate any negative occurrence planned against their delivery in Jesus name

I lift unto you lord, women waiting for marital settlement, you are the I Am that I Am do that which you alone can do in their lives in Jesus name

I decree over every woman in any form of captivity physically or spiritually or maritally in your mercy set them free and make them victorious in Jesus name

I commit as many in any kidnapper's dens worldwide the mercy of God begin to set them in Jesus name

Father I commit our streets, roads and community unto you put and end to any form of violence in Jesus name

I decree everyone will live to fulfill the promises of God concerning them in Jesus name 

I decree over all mothers and parents at large, they will not weep over their children in Jesus name

Father repair every cord and ties of families worldwide that has been broken knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Father at this end time, use me for your glory,do not let me be a cast away in Jesus name

I decree under no circumstances will I spend the rest of the years of my life in sickness or shame because I Am that I Am is in charge in Jesus name

Father over this nation and nations around the world only your will, will stand in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household only the will of God will manifest over our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The I Am that I Am is daily at work in my life. He is the director and author of my existence. He has made me a blessing to the glory of His name. Grace works and speaks for me because christ is my advocate. I am daily loaded with spiritual benefits and blessings. My life is experiencing pleasant changes and surprise. I will never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word ©️ 14thMarch 2021 

Happy Mother's Day 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...