Search This Blog

Saturday 6 March 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 62:10


Song by Jonathan McReynolds

I find space for what I treasure
And I make time for what I want
I choose my priorities and
Jesus, You're my number one
Yes Jesus, You're my number one

So I will make room for You
I will prepare for two
So You, You don't feel that You
Can't live here, please live in me


My will (You can move that over)
My way (You can move that over, too)
My ego (You can move that over)
My plans (You can move that over, too)
My schedule (You can move that over)
My itinerary (You can move that over)
For see I, I will make room for You


Go through, go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people. Cast up, cast up the highway! Gather out the stones. Lift up a standard or ensign over and for the peoples.
Isaiah 62:10 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I honour you for this amazing new dawn of blessings

Lord thank you for the privilege to be among the living today and your precious blood shed for my salvation

I thank you father for your word that gives clarity and understanding to me always

Father thank you for increasing my zeal to do your wil each and everyday

I decree the grace of the lord is working intensely over my life and all that concern

I cancel every distraction over my life in any aspects in Jesus mighty name

I decree everything that is taking my attention away from the plans of God is removed from my life henceforth in Jesus name

I command all that has been said concerning me by the lord to come into manifestation henceforth in Jesus name

I decree the word of the lord is guiding all my decisions henceforth in Jesus name

Father in every area I have neglected my calling and duty to propagate the gospel let your mercy prevail henceforth

Lord hasten my steps to do that which you have called me for in Jesus name

I decree every barrier to propagate the gospel in any part of the world is lifted off permanently

I pray for every persecuted believer that the strength of God will replace any weakness

I decree every agenda from the kingdom of darkness to negate the plans of God souls will not come to manifestation

Almighty father,  for as many thirsting for you in all areas of life fill their thirst with the living water henceforth

I decree as for me and my household we will serve the lord and nothing will hinder His plan for us

I decree I am a vessel unto honour, I will never become an abandoned vessel in the hands of The Most High

Father for as many within my household or that I know that are yet to be saved today let them have a divine encounter that will lead to their salvation

I decree concerning offices and people in position of authority, the thirst for God will fill them henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, we will never be cast aways in the kingdom of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank your abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of God is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and are saved. The lord has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. I am a kingdom propagator. I shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go. I am determined to occupy till Christ return. I am not easily persuaded or engrossed by the perishing world because my treasures aren't on this earth. My eyes and gaze is fixed on the Mighty hands and power of Messiah. Greater things are spoken of me and I am gloriously fulfilling my purpose of creation because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 6th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...