Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 6:3-4

Song by Donnie McClurkin

I call you holy, your name is holy.
You are so holy to me.
I call you holy, your name is holy.
Holy you are and holy you'll be.

I call you holy, your name is holy
You are so holy to me.
I call you holy, your name is holy.
Holy you are and holy you'll be
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

I call you righteous, your name is righteous.
You are so righteous to me.
I call you righteous, your name is righteous.
Righteous you are and righteous you'll be.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

I call you awesome, your name is awesome.
You are so awesome to me.
I call you awesome, your name is awesome.
Awesome you are, and awesome you'll be.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

They shouted to each other, saying: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of heavenly forces! All the earth is filled with God’s glory!” The doorframe shook at the sound of their shouting, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isaiah 6:3‭-‬4 CEB


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

King of kings have your way in me and glorify yourself in and through me

Father you are holy pudge out all unrighteousness from my life and let me begin to exist and enjoy your righteousness

Spirit of the living God take control of my life like never before

Father fill my life up with more of you and let all my life and existence glorify you

Lord terminate every entrance of deceit into my life henceforth

Lord eliminate anything in and around me that wants to ridicule your presence and power

Abba father create in me a heart of service and obedience to you

Lord never allow my life to be a ground that breeds the works of flesh and desires of Sheol

Father keep my feet steady in you and let me enjoy the manifestation of your promises

Jehovah remove every doubt that wants to becloud my faith in any way

Lord almighty take charge over this nation and nations around the world let your will alone stand

Father concerning every office of leadership or position of power let your wisdom trump the wisdom of men

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household bless us with you divine abundance and let our expectations come to fruition in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the lord who is Holy and kind. He has no blemish, yet He is more than able to wipe off all our blemishes. His kingdom reigns forever because He is Jehovah the creator of all. The everlasting arm of Yahweh has saved me and set me free and I will never become a tool in the hands of the adversary. God is incharge of my life always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 24th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...