Search This Blog

Friday 26 March 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 12:1

Hymn by Alan Jackson

Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?

Are you washed in the blood
In the soul-cleansing blood of the lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?

Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin
And be washed in the blood of the lamb
There's a fountain flowing for the soul unclean
O, be washed in the blood of the lamb

Are you washed in the blood
In the soul-cleansing blood of the lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?
Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?


Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.
Hebrews 12:1 NLT


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for the word that chastise and directs me in life

Father thank you for delivering me from all blood guilt in all aspects of my life

Holy spirit thank you for divine ability to grow and excel in all aspect of my life

Abba thank you for the increase of faith in me and divine strength

Lord thank you for the overflowing presence you have released upon my life

Lord I come to you rid me of all sin that wants to cause set back in my journey of faith

Mighty God terminate all evil accusation over my destiny from known or unknown sources

Father uproot every evil agenda set aside for my destiny and my household by known or unknown source

I decree I am free from all evil entanglement that doesn't glorify God

I decree my season of breakthrough is now and I will never be bound in any area in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer, a victor and never a victim in life in Jesus name

I decree all things are working for my good and I have victory over and over in my life

I decree my source will never run dry, I excel always and I am a success

I decree grace to excel, to pursue and recover all loss is upon me therefore I will never languish in dispair in Jesus name

I decree I am favoured, blessed and divinely elevated in all areas of life

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the blood of Jesus speaks over all blood guilt calling for vengeance in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted it and our household we are excelling in all areas in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God, that surpass understanding is around me each and everyday. I cannot be  stuck in any power of darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My life is a victory, I have a Zoe life, I am a victor. I am victorious over all life challenges no matter how huge or small it may be. The power of God makes a difference in my life always. I live above the systems of darkness and the perishing world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 26th March 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...