Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Prayer from Job 13:15-16

Hymn

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say

It is well, it is well, with my soul
It is well
With my soul
It is well, it is well with my soul

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul

It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, o my soul

It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul
It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul


Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.  He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.
Job 13:15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and bow in adoration to you alone

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living today

Abba father thank you for your grace that is forever available to me never let me abuse your grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for the word you have given to me today and grace to live and run with it

Father I claim your peace that surpass the understanding of men over every aspect of my life I will never live under duress or any form of unrest

I decree over my life the enemy will never penetrate into any aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree my song of praise will never be song of sadness or disgrace

I decree only the will of God will stand and manifest upon my life no will of man will rule over me

I decree my faith in God will never dwindle into fear, doubt, blasphemy or ungratefulness in any aspect in Jesus name

I cancel every evil report from the pit of hell over my household and I in Jesus name

I decree no matter how many loss accounted for this season,  I and my household will not partake of it in Jesus name

Father concerning those affected by the current pandemic, either due to loss of life of loved ones, finance, whatever it is comfort them at all front

Heavenly father arrise concerning my household and I and let your power of divine acceleration rest over every situation stagnant in our lives

I decree over this nation that the healing power of God will spread over the land and an end will come to any demonic and evil control in Jesus name

I decree concerning all healthcare, essential and frontline workers that grace of God will see them through and victory will be their portion this time and always in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) my testimony will never be aborted in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the strength and wisdom of God is released afresh on us all in Jesus name

*Take some time to intercede for your nation and your household at large*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God rest upon my soul, being and existence. The truth of the lord has set me free from all evil lies of the enemy. I will never be a subject to the negative device of the wicked one and the wicked world. I am above always because Jehovah Nissi is my father. I am favoured, blessed cleansed renew and restored therefore no evil sickness or disease can penetrate into my being. Jehovah is my king and strength, and I will forever be joyful and filled with praise. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 12th May 2020 [Day 133]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...