Search This Blog

Monday 25 May 2020

Prayer from Lamentations 3:23

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

“Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
    “Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!


They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:23 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you praise in my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and privilege to function in your will

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul

Lord eternal thank you for your greatness that keeps showing up in my life I am grateful

I decree concerning this new week only the plan of God concerning me and my household will stand

I decree the purpose of God for me this week and always will never be truncated in Jesus name

I decree I will not lack or sorrow in any form or shape in Jesus name

I decree I will not end up at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree that every expectations of my life will never be cut off and no power will negate my testimony

I decree my steps are ordered by the power of the Holy spirit henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation all that we need to live in peace, love and fear of God is released unto us all 

I decree whatever has been said to be impossible in my life and household receive supernatural ability to be possible

I decree my life will never be an abandoned project in anyway, I will fulfill purpose in Jesus name

I decree the brook of my divine provision will never run dry in Jesus mighty name

I decree grace of God works in all areas of my life beyond my imagination henceforth

I decree I will not have cause to mourn over anyone or anything as this month draws to an end

Lord henceforth let me live and evangelical life that is not ashamed of propagating the gospel far and wide in Jesus name

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our faith in Christ will not be limited by fear in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God works expressly over our lives, the mercy of God speaks over every judgement in all aspect of my life. An end has come to every limitation and oppression in every aspect of my life. I will not partake of the pain and disgrace from the pit of hell. The power of God supply all my needs according to His riches in glory and He is the one that gives me power to get wealth in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th May 2020 [Day 146]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...