Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2020

Prayer from Philippians 2:10-11

Song by Todd Dulaney

Your name is awesome Your name is great Your name is mighty And worthy of praise Your name is healing Your name is peace Your name is all i need

Power in the name of Jesus
Power in the name 
Power in the name of Jesus 
Power in the name

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:10‭-‬11 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed new day and privilege to be among the living

Elohim thank you for your unfailing promises that manifests daily in my life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Father thank you for giving me sound mind and spirit of boldness over fear and discouragement

I decree this day I will encounter the grace of God in an exceptional way

I decree my path shines brighter and brighter and no evil will befall me and my household

I decree all that concerns me encounters God in a miraculous way beyond human compression

I decree whatever I lay my hands on will prosper in Jesus name

I decree I will not labour for others to reap, I will live to eat the fruit of my labour

I decree every seed of discouragement inside of me known or unknown is permanently negated

I decree I will never walk in the path of destruction my life will always be lived to the glory of God

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the name of Jesus is causing new change and deliverance like never before

I decree every tongue that rise against me in judgement is permanently destroyed

I decree every evil word spoken into my destiny or lineage an end comes to their existence or effect in Jesus name

I decree I will not live a life of confusion or disgrace in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name is mentioned or I appear the favour of the lord surrounds me like a shield and His mercy speaks for me

I decree concerning the pandemic in every part of the world that the peace of God will rule above it and testimony will rise even where it's least expected

I decree concerning every health care, essential or frontline worker that the fear of God will increase in their lives in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, failure will never be our portion, we will not die at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

*Spend time to pray for salvation of people you know or do not know who are yet to accept Jesus as their lord and saviour*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is my armour and hiding place. The name of the lord is my safe tower. I rest on the word of God concerning me. I live an abundant life, a life that is focused on divine ability and divine blessings. I will never labour in vain, that which God have said concerning me is coming to fruition. I am blessed and highly favour, I do not live in the fear of unknown but the fear of God guards and guides my path each and everyday. I will always live to honour the king of kings in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th May 2020 [ 139]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...