Search This Blog

Monday 11 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 113:2

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out, I'll
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out I'll
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name, oh


Blessed be the name of Jehovah From this time forth and for evermore.
Psalms 113:2 ASV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living and be called your child

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul you deserve all my worship Jehovah

Father thank you for never failing and for allowing your promises to stand firm and consistent in my life

Abba thank you for your divine ability to make exploits in all areas that has been released unto my life 

King of kings thank you for putting an end to all that is working against the world at large as you hear the cry of believers worldwide

Lord thank you for opening the doors of mercy, forgiveness, progress and breakthrough in and around me

Almighty God thank you for terminating the surge of negative proclamation and pronunciation over this nation 

Father thank you for putting an end to pandemic worldwide either man made or not thank you for taking the glory

Lord thank you for the lives of every leader worldwide for instilling your truth in them so that they will only do your will in Jesus name

Father thank you for divine comfort granted unto me and my household and victory given to us all around

Lord thank you for pouring out your blessings upon us even beyond the expectations of men 

Jehovah thank you for opening that which has been shut against me physically or spiritually and for liberty 

Lord almighty thank you for increasing your fear in me beyond the imagination of man and for giving me grace to live in your righteousness

I decree my life is an haven of testimonies and only the plans of God will stand concerning my life in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will never be hidden because I carry the light of God in me

I decree this season I will pursue, overtake and recover in all areas far beyond my imagination

I decree I will not account for loss of any level great or small in Jesus name

I decree the king of kings orders my steps henceforth therefore I will not suffer in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree over every nations as restrictions are being lifted there will be no account for further loss as the shield of God surrounds us and sweep out every pandemic in Jesus name

I decree concerning every healthcare, frontline and essential workers divine strength to pull through in all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, goodnews and testimonies shall be our portion henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessing, I will never work under any curse. I am divinely restored, no loss will be accounted in my life and household. My life is filled with praise because God has done me well. The lord has opened doors of greatness, blessing and victory all around for me. I am moving high, moving ahead, I do not belong in the category of victims because Jesus has perfected that which concerns me. Grace works for me, grace set me free, grace set me on high and I overcome always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th May 2020 [Day 132]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...