Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 91:2

Song by Chris Tomlin

Water You turned into wine, opened the eyes of the blind
there's no one like You, none like You!
Into the darkness You shine, out of the ashes we rise
there's no one like You, none like You!

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God, You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God! Our God!

Into the darkness You shine, out of the ashes we rise
there's no one like You, none like You!

Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God, You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power
Our God! Our God!

And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what could stand against?


For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
Psalm 91:3 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are

Prince of peace I honour you and give all glory due to you alone accept it all

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for giving me grace to end this month in good health and peace

Lord thank you for your word sent to me each day and grace to live in your word

Almighty God thank you for enabling me to walk in your will and soar on your wing into greater heights

Father thank you for divine healing in all areas over all known and unknown sickness

Lord thank you for delivering me and my household from all snares of the wicked world

Lord thank you for destroying the stings of death and pain physically or spiritually in my life

Lord thank you for turning all impossible situation around me to possible one and the victory that you have released in me

Lord almighty thank you for your unfailing grace that continually make way for me where there seems to be no way

Lord thank you for your greatness that overshadows every power in my life and household you deserve all the praise

I decree no disease or infirmity will have the last say over my life and entire lineage in Jesus name

I decree every curse placed upon my generation, today marks their end in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over those things you don't want to see again in your life as this month ends today that they be brought to an end as well*

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world we have overcome any form of pandemic in Jesus mighty name

I decree peace all over the world in Jesus name

I decree over every worker in all spheres of life divine health and protection is our portion in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace of God is sufficient for us all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me victory in all areas, the doors of breakthrough is opening concerning me. I have victory over sickness, pain, shame and death. My life is regenerated in Christ Jesus, I do not live an ordinary but an extraordinary life. I have a purpose in life and grace is guiding me to fulfill my purpose. My joy will never be limited or erased because Jesus is for me and absolutely nothing can stand against me. I am victorious always. Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st May 2020 [Day 152]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...