Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 128:5-6

Song by Jason Nelson

There's an ever ending worship to our God
An ever ending praise to the Father above
So we lift to you the sacrifice, we offer you our very llives

Our praise and our worship will never end,
Our praise and our worship will never end
Oooh oooh
Our worship will never end

Oh eternal one
Alpha and Omega
You're First and last
Begining and the end
Let this offering
Be a sweet smelling savor
Our praise and our worship will never end
Our praise and our worship will never end

Oooh Oooh
Our worship will never end
Forever and ever
(Forever and ever)

May the Lord bless you from Zion [His holy mountain], And may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life;  Indeed, may you see your [family perpetuated in your] children’s children. Peace be upon Israel!
Psalms 128:5‭-‬6 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God the only true and dependable God I worship and give all honour to you

King of kings I magnify your name and offer sacrifice of praise to you because you alone deserve it

Mighty God thank you for this awesome day and privilege to be among the living you deserve my praise

Everlasting king thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Eternal one you are the alpha and omega have your way in me and all that I will do

Lord never let my life stop giving offering and sacrifice of worship to you regardless of where I find myself

Abba let my joy in life never be replaced with sadness in any aspect of my life

I decree my testimony in life is permanent and good news is my portion

I decree I will always see the blessings of God and experience His power in all that I engage in beyond the capacity of any man in Jesus mighty name

Spirit of the living God have your way, guide my path this new week and never let me end in the place of failure or regret

Almighty saviour let your unending promises for my life begin manifest henceforth take away every delay placed in my path in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel terminate all plan that has been orchestrated from pit of hell to cause mass death in this land in Jesus

I decree the power of God change around every purposed mourning into gathering of praise and worship to God

I decree my steps are guided and guarded I will never end up in the wrong place at the wrong time

Father concerning the pandemic around the world, put an end to it and let our praises begin to rise to you in appreciation

I cancel every negative revelation, declaration, and pronunciation that wants to silence my praise and instil fear inside my heart in Jesus name

Lord concerning every frontline worker and their household uphold them this period and let it all end with praise to you and put an end to any loss in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, arise and show yourself mighty, over all our heart desires

*Offer sacrifice of praise to God over all your expectations*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is enveloped with praise and worship because the lord has smiled upon me. No transgression can take me away from His plans and purpose. I am rooted in the will of the Most High King. He has set me free from any bondage of any kind, my mind is renewed by His word. I have confidence in the power of God which is able to deliver, to break lose, to promote and to protect. I will forever be grateful to God because His grace is upon me and His light is my light. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd April 2020 [Day 124]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...