Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 27:1

Song by Kurt Carr

I almost let go
I felt like I couldn't take life anymore
My problems had me bound
Depression weighed me down

But God held me close
So I wouldn't let go
God's mercy kept me
So I wouldn't let go

I almost gave up
I was right at the edge of a breakthrough
But I couldn't see it

The devil really had me
But Jesus came and grab me
And He held me close, so I wouldn't let go
God's mercy kept me so I wouldn't let go

So I'm here today because God kept me
I'm alive today only because of His grace
Oh, He kept me, God kept me, He kept me
So I wouldn't let go


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalms 27:1 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for being my God and king

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word in and around me and my household in Jesus name

Glorious God thank you for permanently silencing every evil threat and cry over my life and household

Lord thank you for your strength that keeps me going always

Father thank you for delivering me from the fear of unknown that wants to keep me bound in unpleasant position

Lord thank you for setting me free from every unreliable source that brings shame 

Lord thank you for making a way where I thought every hope was lost

I decree the hands of God is over this nation and every power that wants to negate the plan of God is destroyed

I decree every opposition from the kingdom of darkness against the church is totally disgraced in Jesus name

I decree I will no longer live in fear but faith and victory always in Jesus name

I decree concerning the pandemic around the world it's subdued under our feet and we are victorious over it

I decree concerning all workers of every areas of life the grace of God accompany us in all we do in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no scheme of man will pull us out of the plan of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never let go in my life because I am supernaturally enabled by the power of Christ inside of me. My light will always shine because I am a city built upon the hill. The fear of the unknown can never take charge in me because the lord is my shield. I am born a Victor, I will never be a victim, every situation works together for my good. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the heart of man, the great and marvellous things God is doing concerning me. In Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st May 2020 [Day 142]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...