Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:20-21

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Here's my worship
Take joy in it, 
Make it your dwelling place
Wanna put a smile, on your face
I present my, Heart to you
I present my, Life to you


So here's my worship, Smile
Here's my life Lord, Smile
So here's my worship, Smile
Here's my life Lord, Smile
Here's my worship, Smile
Here's my life Lord, Smile

You won't let me down
You won't break my heart
I present my heart to you

For the creation was subjected to frustration and futility, not willingly [because of some intentional fault on its part], but by the will of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will also be freed from its bondage to decay [and gain entrance] into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
Romans 8:20‭-‬21 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for your love and forgiveness of my sin  I honour you Jesus

Abba father thank you for this awesome grace that is released on me each day you deserve my worship

Father here I am have your way in me and manifest yourself in my life beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel take preeminence in all that I do let my life bring glory to you always

Everlasting king keep my life daily as a subject of your will so that I will never live against your purpose

Lord eternal purify my heart and take all that will not benefit you out henceforth

Jehovah let my glory be that which exalt your majesty from now and forever till I see you in glory 

I decree my life is consistently lived to please God and I will always be intentional in fulfilling my purpose of creation according to His will

Father let my life be a platform of divine ability and blessings and through me let souls be drawn to you

Jehovah deliver me from any form of doubt no matter how great or small it may be let me live above it in Jesus name

Father uphold my life with divine health and remove whatever has been said to be medically impossible in Jesus name

Lord let me begin to enjoy a new dawn of greatness and open the book of remembrance concerning(mention) over my life

Abba no matter how much this world and it's enticement may become unbearable give me grace to constantly live by your word and not the world 

Lord concerning all frontline and essential workers let your divine provision be made available over all physical need, spiritual need and every areas they need you henceforth

Father concerning this nation and nations around the world, let your peace reign and put a permanent end to the pandemic, destroy all prediction of new rise of pandemic in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, arise over our lives and household and scatter the plans of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with worship to the Great I Am because He has done me well. My father never leave or forsake me, He is the host of all the armies of heaven. He has risen for my sake and turn tides around where need be so that His name can be glorified through me. Jehovah has settled my case, I do not labour in vain, His grace is sufficient for me in all areas. He has ordered my step to places of greatness and through my life souls will be drawn to the King of kings. He who started a good work in me is able to complete it, glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 5th May 2020 [Day 126]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...