Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2020

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:18-19

Song by Michael W. Smith

Light of the World
You stepped down into darkness
Open my eyes
Let me see
Beauty that made
This heart adore You
Hope of a life, Spent with You

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
Oh, so highly exalted
Glorious in Heaven above
Humbly You came
To the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross


give thanks in everything; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Don’t stifle the Spirit. 1 Thessalonians 5:18‭-‬19 CSB

Prayer

Almighty saviour you never change and you own all power I worship you my father

Lord thank you for this great day and privilege to partake of it in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercy that overshadows my life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and grace released for me to live in your righteousness

Holy spirit have your way this day and manifest yourself in all that I do

Eternal rock of ages fill my life with the attitude of praise and gratitude always and never let me be ungrateful to you

Ancient of days remove from my life every obstacle that wants me to keep focussing on challenges rather than the cross

Lord eternal you are the burden bearer ease my life of every known or unknown burden in Jesus name

Lord by your mercy arise and put an end to the pandemic around the world and glorify yourself over every nation in Jesus name

Abba I lift to you many in the camp of kidnappers or ritualist or any evil ruler taking dominance over them, set them free this day in Jesus name

Lord concerning my children let no power or force be able to overshadow your promises over their lives

I decree I will not mourn over anyone in my household there is no room for untimely death of any kind or nature

I decree I and my household will fulfill purpose of creation, no wisdom of the earth will render our purpose futile in Jesus name

Lord for as many still wallowing in sin and destruction this day locate them by your mercy and let them accept you as their personal lord and saviour in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, glorify yourself in all that concerns us never give the enemy a foothold over our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for anwered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a testimony, this life I live isn't my own so I cannot and will never live a reckless life. I live according to the will of Him that called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. My feet is steadied on the solid rock of Christ therefore I cannot fall into the slippery slope of the wicked ones. My destiny is covered by the blood of Jesus so I am untouchable and immovable for the workers of darkness. Grace found me, grace keeps me because I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th May 2020 [Day 129]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...