Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Prayer from Psalms 65:1-2

Song by William Murphy

You are my strength, 
strength like no other. 
Strength like no other 
reaches to me

In the fullness of Your grace, 
in the power of Your name, 
you lift me up, 
you lift me up. 

To You belongs silence [the submissive wonder of reverence], and [it bursts into] praise in Zion, O God; And to You the vow shall be performed.  O You who hear prayer, To You all mankind comes.
Psalms 65:1‭-‬2 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and honour your majesty for being my God

King of kings I honour your majestyj for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for being my strength even in the midst of the weakness of this world and challenges of life

Abba thank you for being my prayer answering God you deserve all the worship

Lord thank you for never allowing the enemy to steal or still my praise to you, glory honour and power belong to you

Jehovah thank you for your divine power at work consistently over my destiny hallelujah

I decree I will not lack because the lord is my source and resources are made available for me

I decree nothing will stop my purpose in life from coming into manifestation

I decree concerning my household and I no weapon of enemy will have victory over us in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation every power of death looming around has come to an end in Jesus name

I decree my life will always be a channel that draws souls to the king of kings henceforth

I decree every worry that want to keep my life subjected to doubt and desires of the enemy is wiped away

I decree concerning(mention) God will make a way and see me through with testimonies in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will not be truncated in any form or shape on Jesus name

I decree power to excel, to pursue and to daily overcome is released unto me

*Begin to pray concerning all your expectations and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace to finish this race of life well and strong is released unto us in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of anyone that is depressed, suicidal or being challenge in any way that God will give them peace that surpass all understanding*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The peace of God surrounds my life and I will not be moved. The power of the Lord shields me each and everyday and His word works concerning me regardless of what is said or written. The lord has broken protocols for my sake, my steps are ordered by Jehovah always. I am blessed and highly favoured. The storm is over, I will live above and beyond the storm. I will not account for the dead neither will I fall among the statistics of the dead or forgotten physically or spiritually. The power of God surrounds me each and everyday in Jesus name Amen. *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th May 2020 [Day 127]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...