Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 13:6

Song by Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things
That can tear me apart
You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

For I know you're great in all the earth
For I know you're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger
Mmm, mmm

You're bigger than, the problems I've faced
You're bigger than, the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, you're so much bigger Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh, Lordy

You're bigger than the universe, yes you are
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, bigger than the things
That can tear me apart

For I know you're great in all the earth
For I know you're great in all the earth
For I know you're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger, bigger, bigger


So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say, “The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid . What will man do to me ?”
Hebrews 13:6 AMP

Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are to me

Jehovah I thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for sending your word to me each day to renew me and make me doer and not hearer of reader alone

Lord thank you for the understanding of your almightiness in my life and all that concerns me

Lord continue to show yourself mighty over my life and existence in Jesus name

Lord let your word daily come alive in my existence till I see you in glory

Father terminate every authority that is disturbing my existence in any aspect

Lord prove yourself mighty over all power or authority that wants to terminate my joy

Lord bring to nought every power boasting to cause havoc over my life and being

Eternal rock of ages you are my helper never let me be subject to the help of man alone in my life

Abba let every power denying me of my right be rendered obsolete as you step in to change my situation

Almighty saviour put an end to every cause of brutality in any aspect of life all over the world in Jesus name

Lord terminate every rising force from the pit of hell that wants to overcome your purpose in my life

Everlasting king put an end to every delay working against the manifestation of your promises inside of me

Lord raise help for me even in places that help has been denied to me in the past 

Lord never let me be at the mercy of my adversaries in life give me divine victory always

Lord concerning this nation arise and help us, put an end to shedding of innocent blood and maltreatment in Jesus name

Lord fill the heart of every leader in all aspect of life with your divine truth and fear

Lord cause permanent healing concerning anyone that is currently sick physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects of life

Holy spirit help me to overcome by all means any challenges I face currently in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, arise and make yourself great over all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the power of the holy spirit. The word of God is working daily in my life. God is bigger than any situation that I come across in my life and He is seeing me through victoriously. The power of the word of God is manifesting each and every day of my life. I carry in me the power of God and untouchable emblem that can't be destroyed by any works of darkness. Christ in me the hope of glory. My testimony will never be delayed in Jesus name amen. *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th May 2020 [day 151]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...