Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Prayer from Revelation 22:7,16

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

I want to be cleansed inside
Clean for You Lord
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of Grace
My life is found


Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.   I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Revelation 22:7‭, ‬16 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

I thank you ancient of days for this wonderful new dawn and grace to partake of it

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your unfailing word that brings life and light unto my life daily

Father thank you for making my life your sanctuary henceforth and for not allowing me to yield to the devices of the wicked

Father thank you for giving me a distinctive and divine hearing of your word always

Abba thank you for filling my heart daily with your truth and directing my path in your will

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural love upon me even when I thought I was lost in sin your love found me

Father henceforth let me walk unfailingly in your will, let my trust in you increase in Jesus name

Lord let my life show your love in every part of my life and let my life exalt your name

Lord keep me daily in your will, let my life outpour the importance of you to others in and around me

Lord  let me not fall prey of the enticement of the devices of this persihing world in Jesus name

Abba give me grace to focus on you regardless of what life throws at me so I will not miss your will for me

I decree my life henceforth is an haven of the presence of God and I will not miss my purpose of creation on earth

I decree henceforth through me the kingdom of God will be populated and I will never toil with my heavenly home

I decree the truth of the gospel will stay in my life and I will always be alert and prepared for the return of Jesus Christ

I decree the consciousness of knowing that I live in this world but I am not of this world will daily increase in me and I will live according to His will

I decree whatever I am neck deep into that may stop me from being able to reign with Christ when He comes, is totally separed from me

I decree I will not be lost in the fantasies and lucre of the pershing earth no matter how it's presented to me

I decree that the church of God will stand to propagate the truth always about the will of God concerning souls worldwide

I decree over this nation and nations of the world the truth of the gospel will not be hidden, delayed or hindered by any force or power

I decree concerning my household and I none of us will miss heaven in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my life depends on the written word of God and nothing will stop me from receiving the truth and acting on it daily

I decree over this nation, the revival of truth is taking place from household to places of authority, to health centre to financial institutions and every places needed in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the word depart from me will not be our portion and our name will not be missing from the book of life in Jesus name

*Spend time to pray for salvation of souls, start from your household and reach out to other parts of the world*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is the sanctuary of God and my life is filled with praise. The truth of the word reign inside of me and I do not just live an ordinary life. My path is guided and guarded by the shining life. I have the armour of God upon my would daily. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am a spiritual being with a soul bound to the will of God and plans to reign with Him from now and evermore. I cannot be displaced by different doctrines of man because I have already being called out of darkness into His marvellous light. I henceforth walk and run this race endowed by His grace with my eyes focused on the highest calling of God in Christ Jesus always. I am not bent by the rules of natural man because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th May 2020 [Day 141]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...