Search This Blog

Friday 22 May 2020

Prayer from Acts 12:1, 8,12

Hymn

 I need thee ev’ry hour,
Most gracious Lord.
No tender voice like thine
Can peace afford.

I need thee, oh, I need thee;
Ev’ry hour I need thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Savior;
I come to thee!


 I need thee ev’ry hour;
Stay thou nearby.
Temptations lose their pow’r
When thou art nigh.

 I need thee ev’ry hour,
In joy or pain.
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

I need thee ev’ry hour,
Most holy One.
Oh, make me thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son!


During this period King Herod incited persecution against the church, causing great harm to the believers. The angel told him, “Get dressed. Put on your sandals, bring your cloak, and follow me.” When he realized this, he decided to go to the home of Mary and her son John Mark. The house was filled with people praying.
Acts 12:1‭, ‬8‭, ‬12 TPT


Prayer

Abba father I glorify and worship you for you are a wonderful king

Lord thank you for the priviledge of another break through day

Father thank you for grace to be among the living this day you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Ancient of days thank you for your wonder working power that is released daily through your word into my life

I decree my heart is receptive each and everyday to the power of the word of God to change my world

I decree concerning the church of Christ worldwide, the lord will uphold us during this end time and the gate of hell will not prevail

I decree the glory and favour of God speaks over every believer henceforth 

I decree doors of nations are opened to the propagation of the gospel 

I decree every barrier set against the word of God and the gospel of Jesus Christ in this nation is negated

I decree every power tormenting souls from any works of darkness is negated

Lord fill this nation up with more of you we need you like never before

King of kings shine your light into my path and never let me look back from following your will and purpose always

Father ignite the zeal of prayer in my life daily and zeal to intercede always on behalf of souls around the world

Almighty saviour terminate every negative doctrine that cancels the truth from the heart of your children worldwide

Abba father take off all the spread of division in the church worldwide as a result of culture, doctrine, man made rules or anything in Jesus name

Lord use me for your glory and never let me get tired of following your will daily and always in Jesus name

Holy spirit walk in me each and everyday and let me be more concerned about pleasing you through your word than pleasing the world

I decree concerning as many facing difficult time now in any aspect of their lives, favour of God surrounds them

I decree I will never get tired of living by the truth of the word of God till I see Christ in glory

I destroy all negative thought trying to instill fear of unknown within me and my household in Jesus name

I decree the Holy spirit is my teacher, my counsellor and companion always

I decree I will never be a specimen for the kingdom of darkness in any aspect of my life

Father in your might lead every leader in any capacity that is leading your children right or wrong and perform that which you alone can in their lives

I decree concerning every legislation set in place to persecute the church, victory of God is above them all in Jesus name

*Intercede on behalf of the church, pray for leaders, ministers, workers and yourself as the lord give you utterance*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will not lose focus on God and our lives will never end in the will of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I carry upon me the mark of Christ therefore I will never become a specimen on the altar of the workers of iniquity. The truth of the Lord abides upon my life and every place I step on. The power of God leads me always, I will never be complacent or comfortable in the things that will not glorify God. The joy of God is my strength, faithful is He who has brought me this far and He will never leave nor forsake me. His joy is my joy, His peace is my peace and His way is my way. The name of the lord is the strong tower that I hide in and I am safe. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd May 2020 [Day 143]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...