Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:7

Hymn

Amazing grace! how sweet the sound,
  That saved a wretch; like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
  Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
  And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
  The hour I first believed!


The Lord hath promised good to me,
  His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be
  As long as life endures.


When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
  Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
  Than when we first begun.

casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].
1 Peter 5:7 AMP

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify and worship your name for you alone are my God and king

Lord thank you for this blessed new dawn and priviledge to be among the living

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the fogiveness of my sin and your precious blood shed for the Salvadion of my soul

Abba thank you for your unfailing love and promises that manifest daily in my life

Lord thank you for your grace that found me and keeps me in the race of life to fulfill my purpose of creation

Lord thank you for giving me the spirit of boldness and sound mind hallelujah

I decree I will never be subjected to any type of fear known or unknown in any aspect of my life

I decree every power causing any form of torment in my life is permanently destroyed

I decree I will not live a life of constant mistake and failure henceforth I move and operate in divine success

I decree my life will never be a sorry or charity case, the promises of God for me will not be truncated

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world we will end this season with victory shouts in Jesus name

I decree through my testimony souls will be drawn to Christ and destinies will be changed to the glory of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no more limitation in any part or aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Pray against every spirit of fear, pray in the holy ghost or in your own understanding as the lord gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be a cheap object for the kingdom of darkness to toss around. I have a glorious destiny and nothing will be able to truncate my destiny. My life is filled with divine ability to excel and prosper beyond the imagination of man. I am saved and blessed nothing is impossible for me because with God all things are possible. I and favoured and graced with divine ability always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th May 2020 [Day 148]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...