Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:28

Song by Jonathan McCreynolds

Maybe I succeed a little
I jumped up from the floor to the middle
You think I want the credit I don't
Cause that glory, ain't made for me, no
I know who sits on the throne
Who makes the stage and writes the songs
And I know I, couldn't do this on my own
And as much as I complain
I've seen more sunshine than rain

And I could thank, my lucky stars
But that's not where, my blessings are
No they come from, the Father's heart
Not the sky, not chance, but truth is
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved

Today I'm in a happy place
And I know it didn't happen by mistake
I love how He wrote my life
And I love how He sees my heart
So I fall to my knees and I say that I'm grateful
When every morning starts

So I don't thank, my lucky stars
But that's not where, my blessings are
No they come from, the Father's heart
Not the sky, not chance, but truth is
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved
I'm not lucky, I'm loved

And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.
Romans 8:28 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and honour your majesty for being my God always

King of kings thank you for your love and shield that daily surrounds me

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for this current situation in and around me because all things work together for my good hallelujah

Lord thank you for the daily outpour of your love over me and all that concerns me

Jehovah thank you for opening new gate of greatness and blessings for me even in the midst of all the unrest 

Lord thank you for the peace that surpass all understanding that you have released to be my portion 

I decree the devil will never have a foothold over me and my household in Jesus name

I decree my joy will not be seized by any work or workers of darkness

I decree I live to fulfill my purpose of creation nothing can deny me of that in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation the love of God begins to overflow in and around us all unrest spiritually or physically is settled

I decree over every lives affected by the virus the power of God release them henceforth

I decree divine understanding, comfort, wisdom and power for all frontline workers in all part of the world

I decree I live in abundance love of God therefore no weapon or warfare of the enemy can penetrate into my life or household

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, the love of God radiates over us and all that concerns us and we are untouchable for any evil power in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am In this world. I am a child of the living God, the one who loves me more than any other person or myself. His word is working in my life, all things work together for my good according to His will and purpose. Grace surrounds me and His power envelopes me. I am saved by grace and I live by His grace because His grace is what makes my race worth living for. God is for me, nobody, no authority, no disease, no infection, no kingdom known or unknown can stand against me. I am a Victor always, I will never be a victim, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 2nd May 2020 [Day 123]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...